What we do
Integrated Risk and Compliance Management technologies continue to evolve and remaining efficient and cost effective requires a continuous journey of change. Understanding the changes required to take advantage of today’s emerging technologies is essential. Executives need an application strategy that embraces emerging capabilities and is flexible to continuously adapt to changes in business strategy. Templar Shield provides organizations strategic and technical roadmaps to align business objectives to latest emerging capabilities. We interview stakeholders and assess current technologies and processes in all areas of the second and third lines of defense. The result is an actionable plan to grow and mature your security, risk and compliance processes, aligned to the latest technical capabilities. We also provide targeted solution optimization assessments, looking at specific processes and opportunities for process or application configuration improvement.
Templar Shield has over 1,000 integrated risk deployments spanning numerous platforms, domains, industries, and countries. Organizations need a tool agnostic partner with deep experience to provide a subjective view into the capabilities that best meet their exact needs. Templar Shield provides:
- Business, Industry, and Technology Perspectives: Our experienced subject-matter specialists are backed by broad technology and industry assets and skills.
- Fast-tracked outcomes: Our end-to-end application strategy services combined with process blueprints and wireframes accelerate application initiatives.
- Tested Tools and Methodologies: We have developed tools, templates, and proven methodologies that can help organizations produce results faster
- Practical Implementation Advice: We team with organizations to plan and implement the most effective solutions and in a priority that sets a foundation and provides the greatest time to value to the most people.
Our Application Strategy services include:
- Integrated Risk and Compliance Technology Selection Services
- GRC / IRM Technology Implementation Roadmaps
- Application Configuration Optimization Services
- Application Assessment and Discovery Services